On Nov 23, 2005, at 2:31 PM, Dr. Core wrote:



Able (barely) to hold the bazooka with both hands, very COOL.

They posed the skirt armor very well but I think the body is not bending forward as it implies, it's just the skirt. Notice the movable monoeye too.



Nah, original Dom & Rick Dom. I don't collect "team" per se.

So it's really Dom and Rick Dom eh.  Wow that's a sweet kit indeed.
Now I understand why you are getting two instead of three.

So what's left for variant kits?  Extra finish definitely may be, and
Char's Dom...

If we're unlucky enough there'll be a special ed. of white Haman color for the next CDA comics purchase?


Hey hey who vote for an EX Medea Transport?

1/144? in EX price it'd be 10000 yen. I'll pass. Anyway I'd want the 08MST version more.


Oh, if Bandai have to extend the series forever like it's trying to
there'll be all MSs released in all forms (you know, infinite monkeys
banging on typewriter in infinite time?).

Well skeptics may deny it, but there's some intelligence in Bandai's designs.

However the pattern has been to create new Gundams (both Gundam series
and Gundam the V-fin bot) and new product lines instead of finishing
any one series in any one product line.

Actually, the OVAs 08MST and 0080 were almost finished in 1 or more
model lines.  08MST was missing only the Zaku-Dom and Guntank MPT,
0080 was missing Guncannon MPT and GM Cold (in the old line) and
Kampfer (HGUC) so it's practically finished if you combine the two.


There're still the GM Sniper for 0080 and several for 0083. Wonder if they'll push more ZZ out first or give us a Sazabi to initialze the CCA line.


Boaz
-----------------
myturnaspace at gmail dot com
http://myturnaspace.blogspot.com

--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
         the BODY: help list

Reply via email to