Boaz wrote: > They posed the skirt armor very well but I think the body is not > bending forward as it implies, it's just the skirt. Notice the > movable monoeye too.
Yeah the torso is kinda awkward, so I won't worry about that for now. Still leave open the possibility of a multi-DOF waist. I was mainly impressed by the arms and wrists, usually those are the show stoppers for posing with weapons. What movable monoeye? I would be surprised if it doesn't end up as a sticker. > If we're unlucky enough there'll be a special ed. of white Haman > color for the next CDA comics purchase? B-Club may be. If CDA gets a regular kit release it probably will be something more exciting. But a white/purple Dom would be cool indeed. Gato's Gelgoog blue/green scheme could work on Dom too, I think. > 1/144? in EX price it'd be 10000 yen. I'll pass. Anyway I'd want the > 08MST version more. Yeah it's a little oversized. I bet someone will scratch build one for HJ/DH. > There're still the GM Sniper for 0080 and several for 0083. Wonder if > they'll push more ZZ out first or give us a Sazabi to initialze the > CCA line. Well I don't really care which MS gets to initialize one or another line. I do care that when HGUC takes on a series, it makes a serious push. The way HGUC took on 0083 and Sentinent was kind of pathetic. 0080 also feels rather incomplete. If HGUC only put out the Nu and Sazabi they won't get my money. -- Dr. Core -------------------------------------------------- The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected] Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in the BODY: help list
