CCA is oddball as so big its popularity so little (none) it's on the HGUC line. I think Bandai is holding onto it for mysterious reason. I expect them to push it out with some new presentation of the movie... live action? IMAX?... in some anniversary, which means bad as it's released 1989 right? it means we passed its 15th but 20th anniversary is 4 years away. Anyway CCA is breaking the HGUC trend by not showing up, so I expect it to break the trend when shows up too.

Plus, AOZ surely starts with a lead MS, and so was Sentinel, correct?


On Nov 23, 2005, at 4:32 PM, Reynolds, Jason M. wrote:


There're still the GM Sniper for 0080 and several for 0083. Wonder if
they'll push more ZZ out first or give us a Sazabi to initialze the
CCA line.


To initialize the CCA line they are most likely going to do a Jegan or Geara
Doga.  They never start out with a hero design from what I have seen.
--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml
    Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
          the BODY: help list

Boaz
-----------------
myturnaspace at gmail dot com
http://myturnaspace.blogspot.com

--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
         the BODY: help list

Reply via email to