Terrance Wong wrote:
> I'm hoping some of you have painted Titans MS. What stock colors would you
> recommend for the standard Titans scheme? If it's the Mr. Color stuff, which
> set should I buy, and can I hand-brush them on?

THE standard Titans scheme, eh?  I assume you mean the "standard" that
appeared on ONE type of MS for a few episodes of Zeta and then dropped
like a cursed apple?

If so, try this:
  http://www.1999.co.jp/dbimages/user/hobby/itbig/10024859t.jpg

Remember trust the text, not the scanned colors.  (for translation
into Engrish, try Google katakana chart).

For Mr. Color there is this set: http://www.hlj.com/product/GNZCS747
The red, yellow and greys look like the same as in many non-Titans
Gundam schemes.

Mr. Color, IMHO, is tricky to hand brush on extended area (>1 cm^2). 
But it's possible with very careful control of solvent concentration.

Have fun!

--
Dr. Core
--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml
    Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
          the BODY: help list

Reply via email to