On 12/2/05, Boaz MyTurnASpace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Update: 3 minor changes ... the 2 GM Commands are from GM Cold Climate, which is not listed on Hobbysearch. It also means I'll have to re-count the total HGUC released, but I don't remember if GM-CCT was released in 03 or 04. Let me & everyone know if there's any other omission.
It's on-par to previous 2 years ... we actually only have (referring to Hobbysearch listening as of today) one recoloring(Hi-Zack), and 2 with minor change (Mk-II with flying armor and GM Commands); in 02/03 2 we got
Update: 3 minor changes ... the 2 GM Commands are from GM Cold Climate, which is not listed on Hobbysearch. It also means I'll have to re-count the total HGUC released, but I don't remember if GM-CCT was released in 03 or 04. Let me & everyone know if there's any other omission.
also one recoloring (Bawoo) and 5 (!) with minor change (Super Gundam, 2 Zaku II, Red Rick Dias, Gelgoog Marine).
04/05 & 02/03 years produced 13 & 14 HGUC kits respectively (not counting special edition), so 04/05 are actually better years!
--
Boaz
http://myturnaspace.blogspot.com
