> You are correct on the weight limit also for SAL, I haven't ran into the
> issue much since 20,00n yen worth of Gundam kits rarely weight over 2kg.
> Maybe except for few of the bigger MG kits.

Well my typical order works out to about 6000-10000 Yens of gunpla for
a gross weight of just under 2kg.  Perhaps you are getting a lot of
pricey light-weight goodies?

I usually order at least 1 Gundam FIX toy with either 3 HG or 1 MG kits.
So that guarantee I'm under the 20,000 yen value and has rarely went over
2kg.

--
"I think so that I was quick"- Kimi Raikkonen