Nope.  Zeta TV was dubbed in English.

I saw the Zeta Gundam Movies subtitled.

IIRC both said "ey-youg"

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Joseph Riggs
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:38 PM
To: list@gundam.com
Subject: RE: [gundam] Dynasty Warriors Gundam

How many shows is that?  Zeta had a US release, but iirc it was English
sub-titles only.  Have there been any shows with an English dub where the
acronym has occured?

It's not something that wouldn't ever happen in the English language (there
are plenty of acronyms that are pronounced as a word instead of their
individual letters, particularly when the letters also spell a real word),
but I always thought this one worked better with the individual letters
pronounced.

junior