But once you unlock all the units, there is very little incentive, especially
for people with the PS3 version, which lack the achievement system, for people
to play some of the unlocked toons. For example, you need to play as Puru and
beat the game as her in order to unlock Puru Two. But once you do, there is no
real need to finish the game as Puru Two, unless you want to unlock the Red
Quebeley. Trust me, once you unlock almost all tons and play all original
missions, most of the time you rather strangle yourself then to play 5 stages
again, especially for some of the people's route (I hate the last fight against
Master Asia. Yes, I suck at action game, but still....)

Did you beat the game in official mode yet? Some character, like Loran, you can
only unlock Emma after you already beat Camille's route. So I suggest you beat
the offical modes (most character's scenario are pretty short) first, then play
original, as you would be getting the MS/pilots unlocked quicker.

It is not necessary for one to trigger all events in order to beat the stage,
so don't bother with them unless you try to "re-enact" certain events.
Camille's route is filled with alternate events (like whether the colony laser
fired, etc.), while others are pretty static (only choice is basically trigger
the event or no).

If you have a second person to help you, I suggest you unlock Hiro first - his
damn moves are great for clearly out grunts, and for some reason, on easy,
bosses hate his regular attack combos - I usually can keep bosses pin down
forever. Remember, only the first player's character count in unlocking, so you
can pick whoever on the second player side.

For me, Char's last stage in official mode is pretty bad, as you have to use
Type 100 and fight against Haman and Shirocco, I had to use my "ultimate cheap
trick" against the bosses - the leave little hp so you can charge your SP meter
quick and then use the special when meter is full method. Cheap, but it works
great :) Haman is bad too, as her first stage in official mode is filled with
grunts, and you have to kill Camille without any item equipped (got like 1000
kill on that damn stage, and I wasn't really trying to run up the count).

--
-Edmund Chiu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]