At 06:10 AM 2/11/99 -0500, Michael Sondow wrote:
>Bret A. Fausett a écrit:
>>
>> I certainly see the trademark groups playing a
>> role in the DNSO. Both drafts allow for their participation -- one
>> expressly gives them a constituency and the other provides them the
>> opportunity to form a constituency.
>
>So, you believe that big business should have two constituencies: one for
>themselves, and one for their lawyers?

You mis-read him Michael. I believe he was comparing both drafts.
Roeland M.J. Meyer -
e-mail:                                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet phone:                                hawk.lvrmr.mhsc.com
Personal web pages:             http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:                           http://www.mhsc.com
                       KISS ... gotta love it!