I see the same thing on my DMZ (local) interface. My LAN and all my WAN
circuits show what I'd expect and the DMZ shows roughly double what is
*actually* going in/out. I did a bunch of pcaps and tried to track down a
bad setting with my VLANs or something and didn't come up with anything. I
also have another pfSense box in the DMZ (in front of a large wireless
network) and it shows correct information while the DMZ interface shows
double.

Mike McLaughlin