On 2013-11-06 15:14, Mike McLaughlin wrote:
I see the same thing on my DMZ (local) interface. My LAN and all my WAN circuits show what I'd expect and the DMZ shows roughly double what is *actually* going in/out. I did a bunch of pcaps and tried to track down a bad setting with my VLANs or something and didn't come up with anything. I also have another pfSense box in the DMZ (in front of a large wireless network) and it shows correct information while the DMZ interface shows double.

Is there any pattern? Could it be happening only on VLAN interfaces? Last I looked, it happened on all of my interfaces, but I'm 100% VLAN'd here, my entire box runs on one single port.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/