We recently relocated and are waiting to get our primary connection
installed, so in the mean time we're on a 3Mb/0.75Mb DSL line. However,
pfSense often shows 6Mb/s coming out of the LAN during a download.
Same problem here.

I am not seeing incorrect traffic graphs in 2.1, and I am using VLANs (LAN has its own NIC, but 3 WANs run in VLANs off a single NIC).

I haven't noticed problems with traffic graphs on any of our clients' systems either (some of whom are running everything through a single port to a managed switch).

For those seeing incorrect stats, has anyone tried slurping the data into Cacti or similar via SNMP, and does that also show incorrect figures?

Kind regards,

Chris