Agreed, could be VLAN related. My DMZ is a VLAN on the same switch all my
WAN's are on - All use VLANs and only the one interface has the issue. For
the record I have several WANs and Several DMZs on the same PHY, and as far
as I have noticed so far only the one exhibits the issue, but I haven't
thoroughly tested all of the other interfaces.

Mike McLaughlin