First off, let me point out that I am a user, not a developer. Secondly you may want to tone down the attitude. Since many of the developers volunteer, they won't bother taking on a bug that is a) limited in scope b) having someone pester them about. that being said, the bug is NOT exclusive to pfsense. While pfsense may be able to implement some workarounds, this is ultimately an asterisks issue. You may have more luck asking the asterisks community to fix it. Yes, it works on some routers, but from what I was able to find the bug is very narrow in scope, such as what someone already replied :
The triggers for this issue seem to be, specifically:
 - PPPoE WAN interface
 - dynamic WAN IP
 - SIP service provider
Not having a PPoE WAN would fix this too. As for the idea of asterisks on a dynamic address; the idea of having many services hosted on a dynamic address is generally discouraged because of the extra complexity and lack of reliability that comes with it. This is not specifically about asterisks.

Now, back to the bug. From what I have read, this seems to be an issue with the states table, which probably means that the WAN address is changing and the states are not being update. I'm not sure why your ISP would be changing your IP all the time. Most simply give you one when you connect and you keep it until you are no longer connected. Without knowing the exact problem, it would probably involve clearing the state table every time the address changes and that may have other considerations.