Not too much related, but I am.

I'm using a multi-wan connection to different ISP who give me dynamic IP
address. I set up the Internet connection via a couple of different routers,
one for each ISP.

The difference in my configuration is that the routers connect to the ISP via
PPPoA and PF is connected to the routers via regular IP local subnet
connection (no PPPoE/PPPoA on PF).

This way everything works fine, asterisk on the LAN side of PF too, even when
one or both of the public IPs are changed.

In case of failure of one (or the other) of the ISP connections, asterisk
connects with no problem to the VoIP provider, no matter on which is the
active or preferred gateway.

O.