I will just run level 2 SpinRite on the SSD to force the drive to read
every spot, which should trigger the error correction if that is happening.
I was planning to check the caps when I get here later tonight as I have
plenty experience with that scourge.  :/  I did use the diagnostics in the
web gui to check the SMART info and it didn't say anything out of the
ordinary, but I have seen at least 2 Samsung SSDs over the years lose data
with no warning and no errors in SMART.

I burned a copy of the latest install disc and I may do a clean install and
reload my config if I can't find anything with the hardware.

Peace,
Todd Russell
Director of IT and Webmaster
Saint Joseph Abbey and Seminary College
985-867-2266
985-789-4319

Please consider helping Saint Joseph Abbey and Seminary College recover
from the devastating flood waters that overtook our campus on March 11,
2016.
http://helptheabbey.com

http://saintjosephabbey.com

For IT Requests, please submit a ticket at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1e3PCRvnEVNU5-rVFolf9zivA9-m41Nj07eDjjCtFwpI/viewform?usp=send_form#start=invite