From: List [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] On Behalf Of Karl Fife
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 4:02 PM
To: pfSense Support and Discussion Mailing List <list@lists.pfsense.org>
Subject: Re: [pfSense] Intel Atom C2758 (Rangeley/Avoton) install/boot
failure with pfSense 2.3.2

This is a good theory, because RRD data from 2.2.6 suggests that the
difference in utilization between the versions is slight, and that we had
'barely' exhausted our system default allocation.

Is there a difference between nano and full with respect to the installer
explicitly setting tunables for kern.ipc.nmbclusters and kern.ipc.nmbuf?
Vick Khera says he sees explicitly set tunables on his
2.3.2 system, yet my virgin installation of Nano pfSense 2.3.2 has no
explicit declarations?

Vick, is your Supermicro A1SRi-2758F running an installation that came from
Netgate, or is it a community edition installation?  If the latter, Full or
Nano?