It does not.

The c2758 SoC is interesting. 8 cores, and the on-die i354 is essentially a
block with 4 i350s on it.
These have 8 queues for each of rx and tx, so 16 each, for a total of 64
queues.

On the c2xxx series (and other) boxes we ship, we increase certain
tunables, because we know what we're installing onto, and can adjust that
factory load. pfSense CE does not have that luxury, it has to run on nearly
anything the community finds to run it on. Some of these systems have ...
constrained RAM.  While we test each release on every model we ship, such
testing takes place only for a handful of other configurations.

There is a decent explanation of some of the tunables here:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/NetworkPerformanceTuning

Incidentally, FreeBSD, and thus pfSense can't take much advantage of those
multqueue NICs, because the forwarding path doesn't have the architure to
advantage them.  Our DPDK-based system can forward l3 frames at over 12Mpps
on this hardware (about 80% of line-rate on a 10g interface).
Neither pfSense or FreeBSD (nor Linux) will do 1/10th of this rate.

Jim