I agree with everything my brother said except recommending the Uniquiti
EdgeSwitch.
We have seen a few instances of the EdgeSwitch locking up without any
apparent reason (once we traced it to a thermal issue, but we couldn't find
a cause for the others).
The EdgeSwitch also only has a 1 year warranty while the Netgear you
mentioned has a Lifetime Warranty (for whatever that is worth).
At (insert university name here) we were happily standardizing on Brocade
ICX switches until we hit major OSPF firmware bugs. Dell N and S series are
good, but also more expensive than that Netgear.

- Y