________________________________

From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter Firminger
Sent: 30 October 2006 12:17
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] Flash is more accessible than CSS?

"Click" is on at 2:30am (Australian Eastern Summer time) on BBC World
(Foxtel Digital ch 606).

I'll take a look (hopefully it's the right program).

It may be better coming from the UK members though. Wanna draft
something up and send it to me or post it as a resource?

We can then add member names to it as a petition or something.