Hi Chris,

Have you recently deployed the Infrastructure update?

Cheers,

Daniel Brown - MCTS - SharePoint MVP
<https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Daniel.Brown>

Blog: http://www.danielbrown.id.au <http://www.danielbrown.id.au/>

Mobile: 0419-804-099

ý Please consider your Environment before printing this email.