There are a number of people looking for resolution on the code signing cert
question (Eclipse plugins, maven artifacts, etc).  I'll file a Jira issue.
Our case is relatively straightforward - hopefully infra can automate it so
we can send them binaries/drop binaries into a folder, along with a link to
the vote and pgp signing info and they can sign the artifacts.  We shall
see.

Scott