On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 8:17 AM, Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, I pulled receivers and component companion sources into Chainsaw in svn
> 1178304.  Is deleting the entire component and receivers companions
> hierarchy from svn sufficient or do I need to do something else?

we need to update the website, i can help here if you like

> There is also the question of 'companions' only being one now (extras) - not
> sure what to do site-wise about that.  Maybe completely remove companions
> and just replace with 'extras'?  Or keep companions and only have extras in
> it?

Who is actually using extras? probably its time to go to attic too as
there is no development interest (have not a clue here).

Anyway I would remove the companions completely and replace it with
extras, as you suggested.

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de