Let me do the package rename from couch to couchdb.
I am just after it

On 7 Feb 2014, at 19:29, Remko Popma wrote:

Any showstoppers left for anyone?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-529 is not great, but not sure
if it qualifies as a showstopper...

I'll see if I can find time to work on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-520 this weekend, but this is not a showstopper IMHO. So I'd be fine with doing a release with what we
have now.

Cheers, -Remko

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 1:17 AM, Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>wrote:

On 28 Jan 2014, at 1:45, Ralph Goers wrote:

I agree with that, but that doesn't mean we can't add new stuff to the
API.

I would like to highlight that!

Anyway happy with the proposed time plan :-)

Cheers

Ralph