+1

I think that the activity on the user mailing lists is low enough such that the users are not dragged away, while at the same time they take advantages of the larger audience. Further it tightens the relationship between the logging subprojects.

On 2017-03-08 06:12, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On 2017-03-08, Matt Sicker wrote:

I may be missing some mailing lists considering I just subscribed to half
of them less than five minutes ago.
This is a vote to merge the various Apache Logging Services mailing lists.
The proposal is to combine them as follows:
log4j-dev@, log4php-dev@, log4net-dev@, log4cxx-dev@ ->
d...@logging.apache.org
+1

log4j-user@, log4php-user@, log4net-user@, log4cxx-user@, general@ ->
u...@logging.apache.org
-1

I don't think the users would benefit from a shared list and would
prefer to keep them separate (this is not a veto, just a vote).

Stefan