> log4j-dev@, log4php-dev@, log4net-dev@, log4cxx-dev@ ->
d...@logging.apache.org

+0 I can see some benefits, but I think that most developers outside of the
PMC are like regular users and only care about one about the projects.

> log4j-user@, log4php-user@, log4net-user@, log4cxx-user@, general@ ->
u...@logging.apache.org

-1 I am quite sure that most users only care about one of the projects, and
they don't want to be spammed with irrelevant messages about the others. We
(the PMC) shouldn't annoy users just to make it slightly more convenient
for ourselves.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*