After adding dest=<file> to my configuration I can see the status messages
from log4j. I'm getting a ClassNotFoundException when it tries to load my
connection factory. I've seen these sorts of shenanigans from Eclipse
before. (i.e. classes being found when running under Eclipse that aren't
when running a build) That said, I thought I had everything configured in a
way that would work. I can't very well inject an import into the log4j
*.jar, so how does one define a connection factory in a way that log4j can
find it?