So I watched the Buffy film for the first time, and I don't see what
you're all complaining about - or rather I do, but I don't care.

Sure, the first 40 minutes are a bit painful, and the vampires are a bit
daft, but I can see where we're going.  There's even some good banter in
there and some truly excellent backflips by the end - it just takes that
long for Buffy to turn into Buffy (rather than some Cordelia like
creature)

The one thing that gets me is that does anyone remember the trailer for
this film?  I seem to remember this bit where Donald Sutherland throws a
knife at Kirsy Swanson and she catches it between two palms in front
of her head.  Now I didn't see this in the movie.  Does anyone else
remember this?

Later.

Mark.

--
print "\n",map{my$a="\n"if(length$_>6);' 'x(36-length($_)/2)."$_\n$a"} (
   Name  => 'Mark Fowler',        Title => 'Technology Developer'      ,