From: Piers Cawley
Sent: 04 January 2001 09:37

[stuff about a job at Ft.com (oops! promised I'd keep the client's name a
secret :)

> Thought that sounded familiar, they phoned me about it. But want
> references before they'll put me up for an interview and I'm damned if
> I'm going to give 'em free sales leads. Say Dave, can I name you as a
> referee?

I try to use as references people who a) aren't contractors and b) have
completely inappropriate skillsets :)

I'd be happy to act as a reference for you Piers, but from what my last
reference told me, the Aerotek verbal references can be quite detailed and
I@m not sure that I'd have all the info they need.

Cheers,

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.