> They appear to have accepted Dave's ref. What are they like as an
> agency? And how are they IR35 wise?

They are OK - you definatly feel that they are a large agency as opposed
to a one man band which has both good and bad points.  Their people do
however have unlimited entertainment expense accounts ;)

IR35 wise they started off being inflexible.  Their people are very target
orientated and for the person that was dealing with me the IR35 thing
was too much trouble for him.  I've been moved and the person I have now
is very flexible - seems you suck and seen between people.

I don't have an IR35 safe contract as the client was unwilling to change
the terms.  They increased my rate by 30% instead.

Red