Nathan Torkington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> As I said, though, we're REALLY worried about Europeans being on
> vacation and unable to attend.  We don't know much about the
> mysterious habits of this strange and noble race, and would appreciate
> your guesses as to their actions: will our attendance be buggered[1]

I don't know if you are asking the right people here.  I think the
actions of most Europeans are as much a mystery to those in the UK as
the US.

--
1024/D9C69DF9 steve mynott [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    the demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men
he knows to be idiots.  -- h. l. mencken