* Dave Cross ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> At Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:58:25 +0000, Tony Bowden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 02:54:50PM -0700, Nathan Torkington wrote:
> > > We're planning a London Open Source Convention.  The dates we're
> > > looking hard at now are August 20-23.  Are there any obvious clashes
> >
> > Depends on how quickly people can get back from Vancouver:
> >   http://www.geekcruises.com/home/ss_home.html
>
> Now that _could_ be a major problem. Damian, MJD and Randal are all
> on that cruise.

all we'd need to do is hire some terrorists to take over the cruise
ship and sale it across to london - of course someone should make
sure we shoot the cook before the operation starts, oh and fire
a couple of rounds into the birthday cake while your at it.

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net