On Jan 22,  3:33pm, Andy Wardley wrote:
> Please consider yourself emailed.

Damn, damn, damn!

OK, it was my stupid mistake that I didn't check the headers before I
clicked send, but I can't help thinking that the default Reply-to
header should be to the sender, not the entire group.

And I also note that this was originally sent to the defunct list (at least
I think this is the defunct list???), so I've changed the To: header.

So without wishing to start another holy war, is it possible to change
the mailing list configuration to have a more sensible default Reply-to?

And Dave, if you're reading this.... please add me to the conslutancy
list.

Andy Wardley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Signature regenerating.  Please remain seated.
     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   For a good time: http://www.kfs.org/~abw/