Following the general feelings of the professional perl mongers on the
list towards certain authors and script archives, I thought the perl
mongers could build their own script recipebook on the net and provide
secure but clear and simple and well explained example and instant cgi
scripts as an alternative to Matt and other resources.

Given that there are quite a few scripts out there, we could concentrate
on having secure, well written and explain perl for key tasks like -
search engine, forum, shopping cart and checkout (alternatives for mason,
tt, etc).

This would be something good to point beginners at - particularly if ORA
give it some support.

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty"> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a