At 16:49 20/03/01 +0000, you wrote:
>On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 04:44:55PM -0000, Simon Batistoni wrote:
>> MMDDYY is about as backwards and illogical as you can possibly get[0].
>
>Our cousins across the ocean appear to like it for some reason. I suspect
>this was the motivation for the module.

The irony being that our cousins across the pond will always get a
beautifully formatted, Y2K bug ridden, date in _GMT_ :)

Anyone know how he managed to create a Makefile.pl that won't run on Win32
even though it is a pure perl module.  Also the test scripts are good, they
go to a lot of trouble to test the module thoroughly.

Matt