* Robin Szemeti ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > know what is.
>
> ughh ,,, chardonay .. toilet water :)

it all depends, the one i recommeded has body

> then we get on to the 'wine so sweet you could stand a spoon up in it'. I

well here we go into the realms of hungarian desert wine, now i am going
to try this one phonetically (i.e. i have no chance at getting the
spelling right), anyway its called ... too-kai

its measured with a number and thats the number of shovels of over ripe
grapes in each barrel, the higher the number the sweeter the wine

> Also (being half  Hungarian) am rather fond of  Tokai .. 5 Putonyos of
> course. Quite a different taste to most other things.

ah, this is one of the cases where one should read then reply, rather
than reply as one reads

his use of 5 is the shovels i believe

greg

--