On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Dean wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 11:14:48AM +0100, Dean wrote:
> Lonix is normally pub, pub, food, pub maybe club. It covers as much Linux
> as the London PM social nights do Perl ;)

Last time I went to Lonix, it was full of w4r3z d00dz. :( The kind of
people who only used linux because they didn't have to pay for it.

Tushar was an exception.

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick   Home: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +44 20  8980 5714  (Home)
http://colondot.net/   Work: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +44 7956 613942  (Mobile)