On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 01:45:40PM -0400, David H. Adler wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 12:14:05PM +0100, Lucy McWilliam wrote:
>
> > "Sex is kinda like pizza. When it's bad, it's still pretty good."
>
> Thanks for reinforcing the view that people outside of New York don't
> know dirt about pizza... :-)

I reserve judgement until I've had a NY pizza and a NY coffee.  However,
I expect neither to be up to the standards I expect :-)  You have to
beat Roma* to be acceptable.

Said standards, BTW, give every single London / Paris  pizza / coffee a
fail mark, except the coffees I brew.

* - because of all the food/drink I've had in Italy, Roman pizzas and
coffees were the worst.  Neapolitan pizzas were the best, and Sicilian
coffees.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **