On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 07:57:45AM -0400, Chris Devers wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, David Cantrell wrote:
>
> > Which is of course wrong.  Russia makes the best firearms, Australia makes
> > the best wine, and .us produces the best bloodthirsty maniacs.  I believe
> > they recently elected one as their Fuhrer.
>
> Elect is a harsh term here. The man was appointed, crowned if you will.

ohmigod, my sincere apologies!

> Not unlike youre queen, from what I can tell, though I've to date never
> seen her described as a bumbling idiot. Maybe the BBC keeps that quiet?

Hmmph.  She's not *my* queen.  Anyway, I believe the description du jour
is that she is a "sweet old dear".

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **