I'm painfully aware that not everyone on this list has the same amount of
experience and knowledge and that therefore some discussions may well go
over the head of some of the newbies. It's therefore nice to be able to find
ways to help out beginners.

For that reason, I'm happy to point out the the BBC are starting to repeat
Buffy the Vampire Slayer right from the start. The very first episode will
be shown this coming Thursday on BBC2 at 18:45. If you're going to be at the
technical meeting then you can either video it or watch the repeat on 00:35
on Friday night/Saturday morning.

After this run, we'll be able to assume that everyone has at least a
rudimentary grasp of the basics which should make discussions much easier.

Cheers,

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.