I've decided to set up my own company and become a contractor. There are
quite a lot of decisions to be made, but the hardest one I'm finding is
thinking of a company name! So far my only ideas are simply "Shiels" or
"Shiels Consulting"; this is fairly obvious, and I already own the
shiels.com domain. I guess I could try "Shiels Enterprises" or "Shiels Inc",
but they seem pretty naff.

How did contractors here come up with the names for their companies, and can
you think of anything with Shiels in the name that sounds good. I will
mainly be doing SAP work, but hope to get other IT work too, so don't want
SAP in the name.

TIA
--
Robert