From: Alex Page <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 5:09 PM

> On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 04:54:05PM +0100, Dominic Mitchell wrote:

> > > Um. I no longer want children.

> > You *wanted* them?  :-)

> Deep fried?

<quote source="W C Fields">
I love children - but I couldn't eat a whole one.
</quote>

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.