On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 12:15:32PM +0100, Martin Ling wrote:

> On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 12:04:24PM +0100, James Powell wrote:
>
> > And if it's withheld, answer with a terse message and disconnect.
>
> No; many people withhold automatically, it a legitimate privacy concern.

And me refusing to answer them is *my* legitimate privacy concern.  I find
that refusing to answer CLID-free calls, and using the answering machine,
is a sufficient procphone.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh