On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 01:15:57PM +0100, Simon Cozens wrote:
> On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 12:43:59PM +0100, James Powell wrote:
> > > No; many people withhold automatically, it a legitimate privacy concern.
> > That's what the terse message is for ("reveal yourself, or bugger off").
> > I suppose it could go to answerphone.
>
> Caller detect doesn't work for international calls either.

I think this depends on the telcos.  It works perfectly for calls between
Vodafone and whatever GSM provider it is that covers NYC.

Anyway, we accept imperfect mail filtering, we'll accept imperfect phone
filtering.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh