Saturday, June 02, 2001, 5:58:44 AM, Greg McCarroll wrote:

GM> * James Powell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>> On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 08:19:56AM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:

>> > Well, how about the argument that SMG has singed up for two more series?
>> >

>> BAH!
>>

GM> The main bummer after last nights episode is that glory is dead, and i was
GM> just starting to warm to her, only she wasn't quite psychotic enough. ;-)

from salon.com
http://www.salon.com/ent/col/mill/2001/05/29/finales_2001/index3.html
Wednesday morning, series creator Joss Whedon (who wrote and directed the finale)
posted to the official WB "Buffy" board dispelling the hoax rumor. "'Buffy' will
be back next season starring Sarah Michelle Gellar ... Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on UPN,"
Whedon wrote. "How will we bring her back? With great difficulty, of course. And
pain and confusion. Will it be cheezy [sic]? I don't think so." Thursday, he
further laid to rest the hoax rumor, and revealed some plans for next season,
in an interview with TV Guide Online. Did you know that Giles is getting a BBC spinoff?

--
mike