* David Irvine ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> > ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT*
> > ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT*
> > ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT*

> > Well I'm pretty sure she
> > normal end of show credits/
> > character off, there would of been
> > this theory to the wife she

> > singed up for two more series?
> > >> >

> My bet is that she got sucked through the portal into
> the dark side and will get spat back out in 9 months
> time or whenever the next series is.

yeah, but we saw her body and grave, so buffy being in
the dark dimension doesn't really work, unless some evil
fiend spat out a fake corpse and buffy is currently
being held against her will by some evil demon type
dudes - which will force the scooby gang to set of
into the alternate dimension, which can only be accessed
via the Buffy the Vampire Slayer ride at the local
theme park - once there each will be given a magic
weapon by a short bloke with long white hair, and
they along with buffy will spend each week trying
to get back to earth - works for me! ;-)

> Probably in a
> pretty bad mood, angel will be all happy again

but not too happy, unless of course that doesn't apply
in the host's world - in which case he'll take buffy
there and see if cordy left that outfit lying around ;-)

> and
> Sunnydale will be back to normal, or as normal as it
> gets.  Who knows?

i'm a little worried that the next season will suck.
lets wait and see if the warning signs are there, more
weird settings i.e. they all get sucked into the
movie casablanca and the episode is entirely in black
and white, guest appearances from other shows/from
major celebrities.

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                                http://217.34.97.146/~gem/