On 02/06/2001 at 19:27 +0100, Mike Jarvis wrote:
>Saturday, June 02, 2001, 5:58:44 AM, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>
>GM> * James Powell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

>>>credits/
>>>would of been
>>>wife she

>>>series?
>>> >

>>> BAH!
>>>

>GM> The main bummer after last nights episode is that glory is dead,
>and i was
>GM> just starting to warm to her, only she wasn't quite psychotic
>enough. ;-)
>

>from salon.com
>http://www.salon.com/ent/col/mill/2001/05/29/finales_2001/index3.html

Interesting article, that. So's the one from earlier in the year when
Buffy's Mom [0] died.

[snip stuff as Eudora didn't wrap it right...]

http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/insider/010524a.asp if you're interested.

>Did you know that Giles is getting a BBC spinoff?

Yeah, it was in NTK and everything. Although the URL is coming up 404
now. (Leon also put it in the weekly summary, and stuff.)

(The great thing about not watching TV is you don't have to worry about
spoilers. I mean, from what I've heard, the ending of Voyager....)

[0] Honoring [1] American spellings here
[1] and here

--
:: paul
:: stay all day