> From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Jan 22 09:23:14 2004
> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:24:17 +0100
> From: Rasca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: John Perkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: LPRng: Re: LPRng with MacOS9 as a client fails
>
> John Perkins schrieb:
> > On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:33:42 +0100
> > Rasca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >>I've to debug it by my self :-(. So, may be someone can
> >>explain me the DEBUG-flag system of LPRng. E.g. how
> >>to enable the following two statements:
> >>
> >>DEBUGF(DRECV2)(..
> >>DEBUGF(DRECV1)(..
> >>
> >>lpd -F -D<whatever..>!?
> >

> > lpd -F -Drecv+2
>
> fox:~ # lpd -F -Drecv+2
> debug usage: -D [ num | flag=num | flag=str | flag | flag@ | flag+N ]*
>    flags recognized: network[+N,@], database[+N,@], lpr[+N,@],
>     lpc[+N,@], lprm[+N,@], lpq[+N,@], log[+N,@],
>     test=num
> fox:~ #
>
> mhh...!?
>
> cu
>   rasca

network:  show low level network stuff.
database:  show low level database stuff.
lpr:  show servicing lpr actions, i.e. - recv
lpq:  show servicing lpq actions, i.e. - recv
lprm:  show servicing lprm actions, i.e. - recv
log:  Evil.  don't use this unless you read the code.
test:  Evil.  don't use this unless you read the code.

Numerical values:  for printing (unspooling) actions.

They really should be print+1, print+2, etc. etc.

I will put this in at the next release.  Also update the error message.

Patrick Powell                 Astart Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            6741 Convoy Court
Network and System             San Diego, CA 92111
  Consulting                   858-874-6543 FAX 858-751-2435
LPRng - Print Spooler (http://www.lprng.com)