Le 14/09/2016 à 17:01, Bruno MORAZZONI a écrit :
Hi Clément,

I think I have probably found an explanation.
I was rewriting my config file and made a mistake on the connection reference.
Both source and destination were pointing to the same LDAP.

Of course, it was not working but it tried to udpate entries, which is at least, better than before.

One of the two LDAP servers is probably the issue here: there is no schema in RootDSE (this is the error I get when I try to connect through Apache Directory Studio). I am able to read the entries though, with the same filter I put on the lsc.xml config file.
But it might explain why I am getting a null exception.
Does it make sense for you?

The error seems to be in getContextDn JNDI call.

Could check in your connexion configuration that the URL to access LDAP contains a context? For example:

<url>ldap://localhost/dc=example,dc=com</url>

--
Clément OUDOT
Consultant en logiciels libres, Expert infrastructure et sécurité