Hi Clément,

This is what I get when I set the timeout to 10sec.

So you are right, LSC expects something but doesn't get an answer...

sept. 19 11:08:21 - ERROR - Error while looking for (cn=TEST TEST) in cn=PBX0:
javax.naming.CommunicationException: Request: 2 cancelled; remaining name ''
sept. 19 11:08:21 - WARN  - Communication error, retrying: Request: 2 cancelled
sept. 19 11:08:21 - DEBUG - Request: 2 cancelled
javax.naming.CommunicationException: Request: 2 cancelled
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapRequest.getReplyBer(Unknown Source)
~[na:1.8.0_101]
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.Connection.readReply(Unknown Source)
~[na:1.8.0_101]
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.getSearchReply(Unknown Source)
~[na:1.8.0_101]
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapClient.search(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_101]
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.doSearch(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_101]
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.searchAux(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_101]
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_search(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_101]
        at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_search(Unknown
Source) ~[na:1.8.0_101]
        at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.search(Unknown
Source) ~[na:1.8.0_101]
        at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.search(Unknown
Source) ~[na:1.8.0_101]
        at javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.search(Unknown Source)
~[na:1.8.0_101]
        at org.lsc.jndi.JndiServices.doGetEntry(JndiServices.java:567)
[lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
        at org.lsc.jndi.JndiServices.getEntry(JndiServices.java:528)
[lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
        at org.lsc.jndi.JndiServices.getEntry(JndiServices.java:506)
[lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
        at
org.lsc.jndi.AbstractSimpleJndiService.get(AbstractSimpleJndiService.java:258)
[lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
        at
org.lsc.jndi.SimpleJndiDstService.getBean(SimpleJndiDstService.java:135)
[lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
        at org.lsc.SynchronizeTask.run(AbstractSynchronize.java:741)
[lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
        at org.lsc.SynchronizeTask.run(AbstractSynchronize.java:707)
[lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
[na:1.8.0_101]
[na:1.8.0_101]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.8.0_101]
sept. 19 11:08:21 - INFO  - Connecting to LDAP server
ldap://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:389/cn=PBX0 as test